Would you like to come up and participate in a mountain bike ride, or enjoy one of our open days at the Trust, but you’re not sure how to find us?
Well, here’s some guidance for you: maps and directions and such.
Directions From the North (Chattanooga, TN):
- Allow 25 minutes driving time;
- Take Hwy. 58 South from St. Elmo up Lookout Mountain to a T-intersection with Lula Lake Road;
- Turn left (south) and go 4.5 miles to the gravel drive entrance (normally) marked on the left.
- Follow the gravel drive to an area marked for parking.
Directions From the South (Dalton, GA):
- Allow 45 minutes driving time;
- From Dalton, continue north on I-75 about 14 miles to the Hwy. 2 exit (Ft. Oglethorpe, Chickamauga / Chattanooga National Military Park);
- Continue west on Hwy. 2 approx. 10 miles to Hwy. 193;
- Left (south) on Hwy. 193 approx. 2.5 miles to Nick-A-Jack Road on the right (a right turn turning lane precedes this road);
- Turn right (west) and follow Nick-A-Jack Road up Lookout Mountain to a T-intersection (this is Hwy. 157 although it is not marked at this point);
- Turn right (north) and go 1.9 miles to a gravel road entrance to the land trust on the right (at about 1.5 miles, continue straight where Hwy. 157 turns off to the left);
Follow the gravel drive to an area marked for parking.